It seemed like a good idea at the time to show everyone how well Olivia is doing with puzzles. Capture the moment on video, be proud of her. But what we weren’t expecting is to show how it is hard to give one child full attention. It wasn’t until we watched this back that we saw it and it broke our heart a little to witness. Owen trying to get involved and he got shooed away, so off he went to pout. I promise this doesn’t happen because 9 times out of 10 we are working with him. And maybe that is why he reacted the way he did?
But this video is about Olivia. She has always loved puzzles. I bought her a puzzle board with interlocking pieces over Christmas thinking it was way more advanced than she was ready for but she caught on immediately. I love her little voice and her reaction to finding pieces. It is just priceless to watch her.
No comments:
Post a Comment