fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Thursday, August 26, 2010

What to try next?

I have had a daily pain in my right side for the last 7 months, some days it is worse than others. Sometimes all I can do is crawl into a ball and hope it goes away.We thought it was my kidneys for a while but that wasn't it. They thought it might be colon cancer but that wasn't it (thank goodness!). They have yet to figure it out. So they blame it on muscle. But they aren't quite sure what is causing the muscles to be out-a-whack. And this is why I hate doctors!
They have told me not to sit at work so much. Um, I sit at a desk and in meetings all day. So I now fit in a mile long walk during my lunch break and I am going to have my desk raised up so that I am in standing position at work. The other wonderful advice they gave me was to try not to carry my kids so much. Good luck with that!
I have been going to the chiropractor weekly and no change there so my next thing to try is Rolfing.
I have heard it hurts like heck but it is supposed to help. Maybe they can even fix my neck issues while they are at it?
Man it sucks getting old!

2 comments:

  1. So my mom had a pain in her side like that. went to the doctor. they found a tumor and assumed that was it! Complete hysterectomy and she still had the pain. They then suggested she move her mouse to the other side of the computer (where she sat all day for work) and it fixed it! So maybe switching your mouse to the other side??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm I may have to look into that. Thanks Jane!
    I am willing to try anything at this point.
    However, it may get some getting used to!

    ReplyDelete