fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A new chapter

Time for a change in the blog world. I have been having increasingly more issues with the Microsoft spaces blog site. I know quite a few people who use blogger and have had good luck with it so we will give it a shot. I have a hard time with these kinds of changes since I feel like I really need to learn a whole new system here but with time I will get better with this format. I already don't like the header image at the top of this blog as it seems so huge so I will have to figure out the best size of it so it doesn't take up the whole screen.

Thank you to all my followers...! For now I am not putting a password protection on here as a grace period so anyone that was on the old site can come to this site without having to need a login right away. Stay tuned for that!

P.S. I am sure you will all now appreciate that blogger has spell check! (Windows spaces did not and I am not the best speller when I type these things out!) Oh the little things in life that make me happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad to find you here in your new space. :)
    I also have trouble with my header photos. I have to preshrink the picture (using my best guess) to a certain size so that it looks normal and doesn't cut half the kids off when it publishes. There is a box to check that says, 'shrink to fit' but it never lets me click on it.
    Anyway, I feel like I'm still learning...but, as I told you the one thing I'm happy about is the ability to have the blog published into a memory book someday which wasn't an option with spaces.

    I enjoyed the peek into your days at Owen's therapy sessions in the post above.

    ReplyDelete