I have been prepping the kids to peak their interest. Olivia keeps wanting to look at the picture from last year where she was crying. So I have
We got there and immediately both kids clammed up. They wanted nothing to do with him. We were the only ones there so Owen sat on a bench away from him and waved. Finally he warmed up enough to walk over and talk to him. I reminded Olivia one more time, let's not cry on Santa's lap this year. So we quickly plopped them up on his lap. And this is what you get.
At the end of it all, we couldn't pull Owen away and Olivia just kept asking where he went. The best part of the whole thing is that Owen has his name mixed up. He thinks he is "Christmas Tree". A little hard to explain to Santa why his new name is Christmas Tree but he went with it anyway. Thanks Santa.

No comments:
Post a Comment