fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Where have you been?

Ok, a few people have been asking. What's up with your blog? I check every day and still no posts!
There is a good reason. I.am.tired.
A few things going on. A new job at work. Our house is back on the market. I am 17 weeks pregnant. Oh and then there is the daily craziness of trying to figure out how to best deal with Owen's behavior.
Did you catch all that news in there?

I took a new job at work. An exciting opportunity to try something new. My new title is Continuous Improvement Manager. Now just try to figure out what that means!

Our baby news is one we have wanted to be able to share for almost 2 years now. It has been a long journey. Lots of tests. A miscarriage. But finally some joyful news. Baby #3 is expected to be here April 13. I say expected according to the calendar but if you know me I am not sure that date will happen. We do have a debate going on about finding out if it is a boy or girl. Jason says no, I say yes. Only a few more weeks to decide!

Having baby #3 has helped us decide that it is time to sell the house again. The interest rates right now are fabulous and hard to pass up. We need another bedroom. The option of pairing up Owen and Olivia seems daunting and I do not think baby would do well in Olivia's room either. So we are at it again. Trying to get this house sold. We did decide however, that if it sells we will stay in the area. I think we have a really good thing going with Owen's school so I don't want to remove him from there.
We have lots of projects going. One is finally finished and we are ready for someone else to enjoy Jason's handy work. (granite counters & new backsplash)

Another fun thing we have been working on is using our basement as a new photo studio. Trying to be
budget friendly to capture our own photos. Easier said than done, for sure!

An official Halloween post will come tomorrow...
Thanks for being patient through my tiredness!

No comments:

Post a Comment