Como Park is fantastic. A zoo. An amusement park. A picnic area. We took full advantage of all three.
Olivia wanted to see the turtles. Jason is always happy to watch the monkeys and Owen was thrilled to know grandma and grandpa would be there (not in a cage).
Two little tuckered out kiddos.
Memories Made.
Olivia is quite scared of the pool. She eventually warms up to it but usually she says she doesn't want to go. She clings to our necks for a good half hour before she gets the courage to let go.
Owen is carefree. Swims like a fish and has no fear (which worries his mom!). But he had his life jacket on and did so well. He was also getting great exercise which I am always looking for ways to help him grow stronger. Jason is right, we need to do this swimming thing more often.
And the best part is they haven't stopped talking about it.
And finally on Monday we spent the day with my brother and his family. Most of the indoor play places were closed so we tried the mall of america. The kids loved the rides from Como and when we told them we were going on more rides they started jumping up and down. I think they are hooked.
I have so many pictures I had to just show a few. Owen went on a big ride. I mean big. He did fantastic. He got a little scared but handled it well. He even asked to go on a second time. Not sure if he will want to go on it again! I love that they let the chaperons ride for free too!


No comments:
Post a Comment