Other than watching our garden grow in between the few times the rain actually stops we have been packing in the events. Last weekend was no exception. Jason was away for the week so we were very excited to have him home. Saturday the kids spent the day at my sister Lisa's house and played with just about every family member. Thank you everyone for keeping them entertained for the day! Look at all of those grandkids! (I am pretty sure I spy Owen throwing a bit of a fit here?)
Jason and I spent the day at the Carly May Golf Classic. It was the 4th annual event to honor little Carly May who passed away 4 years ago. The money raised goes to some wonderful organizations and we would not miss the opportunity to participate. Jason and I enjoyed our time together and were reminded once again how fortunate we are. To remind us to appreciate every moment with have with our kids.
On Sunday we had the long overdue baptisms for Owen and Olivia. Both kids did really well. It was great to see how engaged Owen was as they poured the water over his head. I am thankful we did a dry run a few weeks ago so they knew what to expect. And mostly thankful for my sister for organizing Marshall's baptism and including us at their new church. It has been something we have wanted to do really since they were born but we just hadn't made it happen.
Sponsors for Owen: Uncle Nick and Auntie Erin
Sponsors for Olivia: Uncle Ryan and Auntie Lisa
Owen's Baptism
Olivia's Baptism
To top it all off we celebrated Marshall's 1st birthday. Happy Birthday little man, we love you!
Now we just need it to quit raining so Owen can participate in his miracle league program!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment