It's picture overload time!!!!
We've been sick.
It snowed another 18 inches.
What more is there to do than set up some tents in the living room?
Owen is in his tent but wanted his shut. And you can see Olivia of course laying there sucking her thumb cuddling her blankie.
Have a photo shoot with my babes
Owen didn't want to leave his "guys" out so thought they needed a turn. I thought they should at least be standing up facing the camera but that proved to be too challenging. (He loves Geo Trax men - wish they sold them seperately from the Geo Trax - darn)
And my sweet girl with her fancy skirts wanted to wear sneakers and cupcake socks. sneakers?
I do love that she is starting to have opinions on her clothing.
And this one was just too cute I had to share.
Her cheeks are just so her. Love her to pieces.
And what is better for a Friday than to have Marshall and Mykaela as visitors. Owen always loves his time with his 1 boy cousin!
Seriously. Enough with the snow already.
That garden fence is 3 feet tall. I think we need a break, I want my garden back.
No comments:
Post a Comment