fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Monday, February 7, 2011

Projects

It's been a while since I did a big project. I've done lots of little baby hats and booties for new babies.
I pulled out the bin of hand me down clothes from the Thorsens and pulled out a sweater I made for Mallory. It makes me want to take up a new project! Now just to find a pattern I want to do....

Here are a few of the "big" projects I have done over the years...
(Mallory's sweater that now fits Olivia)
Wow she looks so grown up in this photo.

Here is one I made for Owen. It even had a hood (I only had to take it out and redo it 2 times because I kept knitting it backwards!)

My favorite project so far (and yet never worn yet) I know the pattern is a bit crazy but there is just something funky about them that I just loved them. Now I feel like I put so much effort into them I have a hard time letting them be worn. lol.

1 comment: