Seems like a boring title to signify what great fun we have had. I think we can safely say that Halloween is Owen's favorite holiday so far. The idea of wearing a costume on purpose is the perfect reason for a holiday. We picked Jesse and Woody for Olivia and Owen this year. They both loved dressing up in them I had to hide the costumes so they wouldn't get destroyed before trick or treat time.
The wagon was parked and ready to go. The sun finally set so Jesse and Woody were on their way. They did so great this year. And dad of the year Jason wheeled them around the neighborhood collecting candy. When they got home Owen was sooooo proud of his bag full of candy. He didn't want to put it down. I think we will be playing "trick or treat" for the next 365 days until it is time to do this all over again.
Happy Halloween everyone!
Next Year I'm Trick or treating with you guys!! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Auntie Erin