We took a chance and planned a last minute trip to Wisconsin Dells as an end of the summer celebration. We were lucky enough to have the Thorsen's join us and Grandma and Grandpa made the trip for a few days as well.
The kids had a blast. I was so surprised with how they did. The resort was big enough to keep them entertained but also small enough that we felt that it was right for thier ages.
Olivia loved this slide. She went on it sooooo many times. The first thing she would say when she woke up in the morning was "I wanna go on the bird slide". I am pretty sure she was dreaming about it.
Owen has NO fear. He will try anything. And of course his dad always gives him the chance. He tried every slide he was tall enough for (even if he was only .5 inches over that line). He had a blast. But man did he climb a lot of stairs to get down those slides.
There was very little fighting. Which always a huge accomplishment. I hope this means they are growing out of this! I can hope right? This was the wave pool (with the waves on a break). And they decided to play the "pizza game" in the water. Could they get any cuter?
Cousins!
They had all sorts of activities for the kids (and adults - who want to be kids), one of them included story time.
Just about every restaurant had some sort of hat for the kids. A little strange, yes.
But, it does make for good pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment