Two kids, one activity, same time. Yay!
Gymnastics class started 2 weeks ago.
Olivia is in a parent and me class and Owen is in the next class up for preschool age.
Olivia is LOVING it. I was suprised at quickly she caught on to the tasks and how well she did them. For being such a clutz, she can really show some gracefulness.
Owen does well with the tasks but he needs a lot of reminders. Here is an example of him playing around and he tried to jump backwards into the pit. We were all yelling "NOOOO" as he did it. (which explains why the camera is so blurry). I hope he learned his lesson and won't try this again. He snapped his neck on the end of the trampolene and scared himself pretty good.
Luckily his buddy Andrew is also in class with him. Showing Owen how to be a good listener. And always having a buddy to sit next to.
At the end of her first session, she was wiped out. So cute.
IGM is a fantastic place. I can't say enough good things about Owen's coach. They are very supportive and I am excited for both kiddos to get the chance to participate together.
No comments:
Post a Comment