fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Day. Big Girl

It is a month of firsts. Last week Olivia had her VERY first day of preschool. We enrolled her in a Montessori school for Friday mornings. She was so excited to go.
Until we had to leave her there. Then she wanted nothing to do with it. BUT after a few tears she started to have fun. We left her there with her blankie so she had her comfort. When we picked her up and asked how it was, she said "I cried". When I asked her why, she said "Because I missed you".
She now has 2 days under her belt. When we pick her up she is beyond smiles. Seems to be really liking it. And one of her favorite things, they work on puzzles :) That's my girl.

The difference for us is she tells us what they did. She tells us what she liked. She tells us what she didn't like. I hope someday soon Owen will also be able to tell us this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment