fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Who called the cops?

We live a mile from the police station and sometimes the police cars pull into our neighborhood to talk on their phone or check their computers. This morning we noticed one right in front of our house. Owen loves policemen so he stepped out onto the porch and waved to him. The nice guy waved back. I tried to scoot Owen back into the house but then I noticed the policeman pulling into our driveway. I figured he was just going to turn around. Nope he pulled all the way up, got out and came up to Owen and asked if he wanted to see his car. OF COURSE!!!! Owen was thrilled.


Not only did Owen get to sit in the car, he turned the lights on, buckled himself in and "talked" on the walkie-talkie.


What an extra special treat we got today! Such a nice guy to give that to Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment