Holiday weekends = Joy. Traditions. Family. Fun
We took full advantage of the Easter holiday with a little egg coloring, egg hunts and family dinners.
I love that with each passing year the kids get to experience things in a whole new way.
Olivia wanted to color dozens of eggs. Thankfully Grandma was there to keep her patient as they waited for their egg to soak.
Owen just wanted to drop (literally) egg after egg into 1 cup. The green cup. So we have a few green eggs.
The Easter bunny found our house. He tried for the first year to hide a few eggs along the way that left a trail to their baskets. Only problem was after they found each egg they wanted to sit down and open it up and eat whatever was inside. It would have taken all day to get through them. But they finally made it to their baskets. Their favorites this year were chap sticks for Olivia and a Paper Jams guitar for Owen
I had trouble getting them to look at me when they said cheese. I tried waving to them to get their attention. They waved back. Love that they are holding hands.
New paper jams guitar
Fun! I'm loving seeing what everyone did for their Easter weekends!
ReplyDelete