fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Friday, April 15, 2011

By the order of the king...

We received an invitation in the mail a few weeks ago. An invitation to come see a preschool play to be put on by Owen's class. It wasn't from his ECSE program, it was from his regular preschool class. I was honestly a bit nervous about it. I purposely didn't ask his teacher about it because I was that worried about what type of part he would get. If he would be included. If he understand how to participate. Now I feel silly that I thought it would be a bit of a disaster. It was amazing. Owen was amazing. His teachers did great giving him a part with such a distinction. I was thrilled. And he said all his lines!

They had it all set up. The kids gave us admission tickets when we gave them hugs. Then they signed autographs. Owen was so excited to have me there. He would barely let go to sign this paper and let me take his picture.


He was the "Royal Postman" so he got to wear the cutest jacket and hat.

I also of course captured his parts on video so Jason could see since he couldn't make it. A few times you can see he looks a little sad or nervous. It is mostly because he wanted to come over to me.


I was so proud of the way he participated. So thankful for the way his teachers practiced with him and thought to use the microphone for him so everyone could hear him. Just amazing. Way beyond expectations! Another lesson learned for me not to worry about these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment