fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Swim Time


What a better way to spend a chilly January Saturday afternoon than at a pool! Luckily we got this opportunity for free since Erin and Matt were at a conference at a local hotel so we jumped at the chance.
The kids had a blast playing with Auntie Erin. They wanted nothing to do with their dad. Thankfully Erin is such a capable Auntie that she can juggle 4 crazy swimming kids. I got to sit and watch as she did all the hard work.





 By the time we were done with our activity the kiddos were tired but they endured through lunch at a restaurant which is rare for them. And Olivia wanted nothing more than to stay with Auntie Erin be with Erin, Play with Erin. Watch out Lisa and Anna, I think she has a new favorite!

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say that I love that two-year-old chub. She looks just like Aslynn at that age with the little tummy.
    Actually, the boys were like that at two. So squishy and cuddly. Now Paul's sister is like, "Your kids are too skinny now. Bring back the chub!" :)
    What a fun time. So nice to have siblings who love our kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Krista! They are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete