fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Monday, September 20, 2010

What a week

It was a whirlwind of activity last week. All leading up to a beautiful wedding (that post will have to wait a bit). So many to dos I lost track by the end of the week and just kept feeling like I had forgotten something.
It was just one of those weeks.
However, some major accomplishments were that Owen had another sleep study done so we spent Thursday night at Children's hospital watching him sleep. He did fairly well with it. We will get the results in a few weeks to see if there have been any changes. I don't really know what they would do either way but I just hope for good news.
We also had a successful photo shoot done with the kids at Como park. I am bummed that this place won't give you a CD of the pics so we need to spend a boat load of money to get prints. boooo. So I probably won't be ordering many. BUT it was for charity as I won the session through a silent auction and if anything I can get some new wall art of my cute kiddos.
And I must say how impressed I am with how much Owen put up with on Friday. What kind of mother schedules all these things at once? (We took the day off so we had to take advantage) Sleep study - home at 5:30 am, 8:00am PT session, 10:00 trip to mall to get fitted for tux, 10:30 trip to doctors office to get blood draw for thyroid check, lunch, nap, rehearsal at the church and grooms dinner.

I think it helped to have Uncle Ryan in town.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture. :)
    You really are busy! Can't wait to see wedding pics. What great memories!

    ReplyDelete