fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Photo 365: Day 8-12

Completing a photo challenge every day has proved to be a little challenging. I may need to expand my mission for the year. The challenges occur when Jason is out of town for the week  and the only times I am able to use my DSLR is when the sun is not out. I will need to get more creative. But for last week, this will have to do...

{Day 8} Slim pickings for photos on this day.

{Day 9}They like to cuddle after school. I think they both need the down time. They clamor to get on my lap and usually end up fighting about it. Thankful on this day they decided to cuddle each other.

{Day 10} She loves to color with the big kids.

{Day 11} Coloring, puzzles, yup we celebrate it ALL. This is a big deal.

{Day 12} Thankful for warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment