{Day 20} One of the many reasons why we love when daddy is home
(which has been very rare lately)
{Day 21} This girl is growing up too fast.
{Day 22} Daddy-daughter date. A much needed night of attention for this girl with her dad. Weeks when he is away are tough and she is my go to helper. Taking care of the dog, entertaining Zoey while I cook, getting diapers, jammies, keeping me company, the list goes on. Not sure how I would make it through without her.
We just wanted her to feel a little special so they went to dinner and a movie and had a great time.
{Day 23} Would you guess this is Occupational Therapy? Still working on brushing his teeth. He has graduated to allowing us to brush with water but any other flavor is a melt down. So his Therapist was trying juice here. He got a few brushes in but it was still a challenge. Just keep trying, just keep trying, repeat, repeat, repeat. Never give up.
{Day 24} Experimenting with a Macro lens, I have a lot to learn, ha ha.
{Day 25} A beauty even with pink eye.
{Day 26} She will sit and do this puzzle over and over and over again.
Thankful to have another puzzle lover in the family.
{Day 27} She may be growing up too fast but she is still my baby girl who loves to snuggle.
(wearing the pants I knitted)








No comments:
Post a Comment