I do not typically make new year resolutions but this year I wanted to set some goals for myself. One of them is to get back to blogging. I miss documenting our lives and being able to look back on it to remember accomplishments, see growth and experiences. So I am back at it...
Another thing I want to do is to better understand my camera. That has led me to jump on the picture a day band wagon. I plan to use this site to post my favorite photo from each day.
It has been 13 months since my last post. A year of ups and downs that would take longer than one quick post to detail it all. So let's just pretend we are all caught up!
So I don't get overwhelmed with too much content at once, I will follow up with our holiday break post tomorrow....stay tuned, or not.
{Photo365: Day1} It is rare for me to get these two to cooperate for pictures. But today I seemed to capture a moment, and that is why this is my favorite picture of the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment