fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Monday, October 8, 2012

A sense of style

It has been a few months since Olivia started getting dressed countless times a day. There isn't a day I go in her room and find all the clothes from her drawers strewn across the floor as she tries to find the perfect combination. At first it was nice because I could give her the task in the morning and I didn't need to assist. But now it is just silly what she comes up with - and her room is always a complete disaster!
She hopes people will notice her creation. Anytime we are going somewhere she asks if I think they will notice how beautiful she looks. Do you think they will like my tights? Do you think they will like my crown? Do you think they will notice my skirt?...
She also makes it a point to compliment people (sometimes strangers) about their clothes, their nails, their hair. So a tip to anyone meeting her - make sure you notice - make sure you tell her how beautiful she looks.
 
 
Always a skirt. Always a patterns. Always adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update!! Sounds like you have a fashionista!
    Yay for Sunday school! I hope they like it, and I'm glad you found a good pre-school!
    We miss you guys a lot !! (I know, we're the ones that moved) please keep the updates coming, thanks and give each one a hug from us.

    ReplyDelete