fall13 kids

fall13 kids

Monday, November 15, 2010

everyday things

There seem to always be something we note as "wow that was a first" in our daily happenings together. So many lately it is hard to keep track of them all. So just as a catch up of ones we haven't posted in a while, here are my favorites lately...

Olivia
- She says thank you to EVERYTHING. Even tells Owen to say thank you from time to time.
- She is now starting to sing songs on her own without us singing along. It was the cutest thing as we drove home the other nite, I hear her little voice in the back singing twinkle twinkle little star and then switching over to ABCs.
- She is fully potty trained now. Even when we are out and about she tells us.
- She is starting to become helpful. I can ask her to get me something and she usually does it.
- Her vocabulary is amazing. With clarity to go along with it.

Owen
- Only 1 week of having the hearing aids and the changes we are seeing have been DRASTIC.
- We were at the dr.s office today and one of the nurses brought us to the room and asked us a few questions then went to get the dr. She said bye. Owen said bye. She shut the door. Owen turned to Jason and said "cute". Hmmm, I think we are a wee bit young for that one - eeek! (Jason and I were giggling pretty hard though)
- His coloring is getting more precise. He used to make huge strokes/the whole page. Now he is isolating the movement in a smaller area. OT homework is paying off!!!

We have some amazing kids.

1 comment:

  1. Two is such a cute age. I love it! The little songs...oh for cute!

    So funny about Owen and the doctor. :)

    ReplyDelete