The month of February got away from me so I don't have a picture every day. I hope March is better to me!
Day 35 - Day 60 in no particular order..
His reading is starting to take off. He is really enjoying just sitting and reading. His favorite books are star wars but I even have a hard time with those words. (I suppose it is better than dinosaur books!)
Olivia had a rough few weeks in February.
Even the dr.'s office was nervous as they heard her coughing
Spending some time with dad.
4 treatments a day and it still didn't do the trick. Honey, steam showers, outside in the freezing air, vicks on the feet, humidifier, you name it we tried it.
Guess who is on the box top committee?
Working hard on her valentine cards.
Class party for Valentines day. Fun with pipe-cleaners
Finally had a snow storm while Jason was home!
Cars with her big brother.
Special Olympics meet. Owen waiting his turn to shine...










No comments:
Post a Comment