Are you still with me?We are finally all settled in to our "temporary" home. It has been a stressful last few months juggling it all but we are finally over the hurdles and ready for the next chapter. All in time for baby to join us. I was hoping I wouldn't have to go this far with the pregnancy with all the contractions but things have changed this time around and they just won't take the baby before 39 weeks - which happens to land on Good Friday and my dr. isn't available so we are now scheduled for the following Monday. I am in A LOT of pain. A LOT of contractions and barely functioning but I am trying to tough it out, it is temporary and I know there is an end in sight and it will be worth it in the end.
Unless of course my water breaks sometime in the next week and then it is game on. I am hopeful, but it is very unlikely.
Moving, picking out all the selections for the house, trying to keep the kids unaware of the craziness, CPAP fun, ear infections, life, work. That about sums up our month. I have lots to post about. I have lots of pictures. It will take me a while to get caught up again. I hope to get back into my regular routine since I will have 10 weeks off from work and time to breathe again.
I hate my belly pictures but thought I should at least share 1. Here is the day I hit the 37 week mark (used to be my old record!) And now that I am 38 weeks and 3 days, you do not want to see what I have ballooned to...
It's great to hear from you again. You do look very pregnant!! We'll be waiting for more after the baby is born. Please let us know when that happens?
ReplyDeleteNoni
Could you also post Owen's 6th year video montage?
ReplyDeleteThanks
Noni